Lockup USA Productions is the country's leading producer of video training programs for corrections professionals. Since 1990, Lockup USA has produced more than 120 training programs for corrections officers, supervisors, and other employees working in the field of corrections.
We offer more than 120 different training titles! Lockup USA is the leader in Corrections Training and our programs are used in more than 2,500 Correctional Facilities around the country.
- Think Like An Inmate
- Common Threats to Security in the Correctional Facility
- Ethical Pitfalls for the Corrections Officer
- Common Mistakes by the Corrections Officer - Parts 1&2
- Complying With PREA for the Corrections Officer
- Suicide Prevention/Principles of Suicide Prevention
- The Use of Force in the Correctional Facility
- The Role of Respect in Corrections
- Contraband Control - Part 3: Staff Diligence
- Inmates Who Pose An Escape Risk
For titles and program information, please see our Video Library. Don't forget to view our sample videos we are now offering!
If you have any questions regarding our policies or our forms of payment, please visit our Contact Page.
Ethical Pitfalls for the C.O.
This is an informational program for the C.O. to make them aware of the many problems they can face by getting too familiar with the inmates. Over familiarity with inmates can easily create situations where the officer’s ethics and morals can become compromised. Some of the topics covered in this program include: avoiding over familiarity, bringing in contraband for inmates, getting snared into an inmate "con game", sexual relationships with inmates, misuse of authority, avoiding ethical pitfalls and more.
Complying with PREA for the C.O.
Rape and sexual abuse in the correctional facility have always been a serious problem, which is why Congress has passed the Prison Rape Elimination Act. PREA is a wide-ranging federal law which affects everyone who works in any type of correctional facility, whether it be an adult institution, juvenile facility or community corrections. This program explains what line/housing officers need to know about their responsibilities under PREA.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- with our Return/Exchange Policy